Where People Come First!
At home and in the community
Complete and holistic care
When you need it
How you like it
As you want it
Serving Hertfordshire & Bedfordshire, our role is to support people to live as independently as possible in their own homes for as long as possible and to help them remain an active part of their local community.
We have both qualified nursing and social work expertise on the team and we have worked in hospitals, residential care homes, day services and the community for over 32 years.
We work with people over the age of 18 years who have support needs including:
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s
- Older and/or Frail Adults
- Mental Health Difficulties
- Learning Disabilities and Autism
- Physical conditions (e.g. Stroke, Brain Injury, Parkinson’s)
Whatever your needs, at “Care As You Like It” we can:
- Match you up with a Personal Assistant
- Arrange Live-in Support
- Provide Respite Care and Holiday Support
- Support you to have Short Breaks
- Support you to maintain social contacts in the evenings and at weekends
What makes us different from other care agencies?
- We offer the care service that YOU want and will fit in around your needs.
- We will not tell you what you can have.
- We can offer domestic services to fit around your care needs.
- We can escort you to the shops, on outings, on hospital appointments etc, as you wish.
- We can support you with any social activity you may wish to take part in.
- We can support you to have a holiday.
- We will actively encourage you to be as independent as possible.
- We can provide you with full time care in your own home.
- We can offer a respite service & night sitting for you or your main carer.
See what our customers think
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 52 weeks of the year.